Here is the sketch:
I have used:
- a kraft card and envelope
- a piece of pink, purple, orange and blue striped paper from a Spring Stack from a few years ago
- a cream/white card stock tag
- "thinking of you" stamped with aquamarine ink, flower pots stamped in brown ink, stems stamped in green, three flowers stamped with various shades of pink and a butterfly stamped in purple
- baby pink ribbon
- pink paper frill flowers
- purple metallic dimensional paint
The included kraft envelope has been lined with the same striped paper. The pink paper frill flowers with purple metallic dimensional paint centres are attached to the back of the envelope.
The kraft card and envelope are from fundamentals, the paper from Die Cuts with a View, the cream/white card stock tag from Roman Print and the baby pink ribbon from JoAnn Essentials. All the ink, except the aquamarine is from PSX, the aquamarine ink is from Vivid! All the stamps, except two of the flowers and the sentiment are from inkadinkado, the two flowers and sentiment are from Hero Arts. The paper frills are from doodlebug design inc. and the dimensional paint is FolkArt Papier Metallic.
This card will be for sale in my etsy shop: JemLou Productions. Listing to come.
Thanks for looking! Any comments are appreciated.