This month we received stamps of Sewing Faerie Marci, a thimble and cotton reel and then dies of a swatch of fabric, buttons and some scissors.
I stamped Sewing Faerie Marci, the thimble and cotton reel on to X-Press It paper using Memento ink. Then I coloured them in with the following Copics:
- skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, lipstick Spica
- hair - E18, E15, YR23, Y21
- wings - B000, clear Spica
- skirt/shirt/headband/shoes - V12, V15, V17
- flower on headband - RV13, RV17, clear Spica
- blanket - Y11, Y15, Y17, YG13, YG17
- thread - YG17
- needle - Y28, clear Spica
- background - V000
- thimble - C1, C3, C5
- cotton reel - E31, E33, E35, YG13, YG17
Using the swatch of fabric die, I die cut from core Couture Glitter card stock (core'dinations), also for the scissors. I also die cut a square using a square die from KaiserCraft with the glitter card stock.
For the buttons, I used a paper from a freebie paper stack called Sweet wishes (Australian papercraft essentials). I knotted twine and embroidery floss in the holes of the buttons.
The sentiment was stamped on to X-Press It paper and then highlighted using milled lavender Distress Ink (Tim Holtz).
The card base is AC Card stock, folded into a stair card according to Beate Johns instructions from Split Coast Stampers.
The scissors are put together with a gold brad from my stash.
Everything is adhered to the card using double-sided tape (X-press It) and adhesive foam squares (paper craft).
Thanks for looking!