Here is the sketch:
I have used:
- a Christmas green card and white envelope
- three papers from a "Christmas Paper Stack" from a few years ago
- the papers were adhered to a piece of white card stock
- a "Peace on Earth" sticker from a Christmas Sticker Value Pack from a few years ago
- I zigzagged stitched the papers using white thread and my sewing machine!
The envelope has been lined with the Christmas tree paper.
The card, envelope, papers and white card stock are all from die cuts with a view. The sticker is from making memories.
Thanks for looking!