Monday 12 March 2012

Dinosaur Cards

I loved that last sketch from Card Patterns so much, I made more cards based on the same sketch!! :)

Here are my latest creations with dinosaurs.....




For both cards, I used three shades of green card stock (DCWV), cut into 1 inch by 1 inch squares and adhered to the card. To one side of the card, I have adhered with pop dots a hand-coloured dinosaur (NitWit Collections), which is stamped on white card stock with Tuxedo Black Memento ink and coloured with water colour pencils.

Both cards are Kraft card from Envelope Solutions.
Here is a close up of the dinosaurs:


A sentiment has been added to the cards: "You're Dino Mite!" or "Happy Birthday".
The inside is blank....I have left it up to the giver of the card! 
Alternatively a different sentiment could be added, or the dinosaurs coloured in different colours.


These cards are already listed in my Etsy shop: JemLou Productions. Here is the listing.

Thanks for looking! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment