Here is my card, featuring Luka with Flowers from LaLaLand Crafts. He is printed on X-Press It paper and hand coloured with water colour pencils.
I have used:
- a kraft card and envelope from Envelope Solutions (need to get some more!!)
- A piece of paper from Webster's pages (free gift from Simply Cards Magazine) cut in a banner shape and inked on the edges with aquamarine Vivid! ink
- a piece of textured card stock from DCWV, with rounded corners and inked on the edges with aquamarine Vivid! ink
- a smaller piece of card stock stamped with thank you in aquamarine Vivid! ink
- some flowers stamped in Violet Vivid! ink and glitter glue
The inside of the card is blank.