I have drawn inspiration from Cupcake Inspirations Challenge: Cupcake Inspirations #172. Here is the inspirational photo:
I also used a sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches: TMS #158 and the twist: Birthday!
I have used:
- a white square card and envelope from Envelope Solutions
- Chef Marci and some sunflowers (both from La-La Land Crafts) digitally stamped on to X-press it paper, hand coloured with Copics pens and fussy cut.
- a triangular piece of paper from a Spring Stack (DCWV) from quite a few years ago!
- "good friends eat cake" stamp (polka doodles - freebie from Australian Simply Cards) stamped with Memento Rich Cocoa ink
- four rhinestones from KaiserCraft coloured with Copics
- skin: E00, E11, E02, lipstick Spica pen
- hair: YR20, E33, E35, E37
- clothes: BG000, BG10, BG13, BG15
- cake: Y00, Y02, G05, RV14, lipstick Spica pen
- piping bag: Y00, Y02
- background: V000
- sunflowers: Y02, YR07, Y28, E37, G05
- rhinestones: BG15, BG13, RV14, Y02
This card will be for sale on Etsy in my shop: JemLou Productions. Link to follow (as usual, I need some better photos!)
Thanks for looking! :)