Saturday 3 August 2013

Water Can Marci Card - choose your sentiment

Here is a new card I put together using Watercan Marci (La-La Land Crafts), some free paper from Australian Papercraft Essentials and an orange daisy flower made from a die-cut and my new die-cutting/embossing toy!



I digitally printed Marci with Watering Can onto X-Press It blending paper (Lime Tart) and coloured her with the following Copics pens (mostly from Lime Tart):
  • skin: E000, E00, E11, lipstick Spica pen
  • hair: E50, E51, E53, E11
  • dress: RV10, RV13, RV14, RV17, Y11, Y15, Y17
  • boots: YG11, YG13, YG17, white Opaque pen
  • watering can: YG11, YG13, YG17
  • hat: Y11, Y15, Y17
  • flower on hat: RV10, RV13, RV14, RV17, Y15, Y17, clear Spica pen
  • background: B000
The daisy flower is die cut from some orange card stock I think is from DCWV.

Inspiration for the card came from the Australian Simply Cards magazine.

The card is a square white card and it comes with a white square envelope (both from Envelope Solutions).
The card does not have a sentiment as yet, but I think I will add it to my Choose your sentiment card series. Suitable sentiments could include "Happy Birthday", "Have a happy day", "Hello"......the list goes on! :)

This card will also be displayed in the La-La Land Crafts Customer Gallery and will be for sale in my Etsy shop: JemLou Productions. Link to follow.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment