Sunday 27 March 2016

Power & Spark Special Sketch Challenge

I have a new card for the latest Power & Spark Challenge at Power Poppy. It is a sketch challenge, but with a little twist! You need to create cut-outs on your card to share a snippet or give a "peek" of fun underneath! Here is the sketch:

I came close to following the sketch! I used the ideas of the cut-outs - I created a cut file on my Silhouette Cameo to cut out three Christmas Balls of two different sizes out of some Christmas cardstock. Then I stamped with black Memento Ink, coloured with Copics and fussy cut a Christmas hat, poinsettia and some holly with berries. The Christmas hat and poinsettia are from the stamp set Merry Littles. The holly with berries is from Heaven & Nature Sing.
I used the following Copics:

  • Christmas hat - R32, R35, R37, G00, G05, G07, clear Wink of Stella, B000
  • Poinsettia - R32, R35, R37, R89, gold Wink of Stella, B000
  • Holly with Berries - G21, G85, G28, G29, R46, R59, B000
I stamped the sentiment "be Merry" from Merry Littles in Vintage Sepia VersaFine ink.
The card is from Envelope Solutions.
I guess I had better show you the card now! :)

I have a bunch of these cut-outs now, so I probably will use this idea for a bunch of Christmas cards.

Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment