Sunday 29 July 2018

Christmas Gifts - Winter Wonderland Challenge for 20th of July, 2018

I am really late this fortnight for Winter Wonderland as we had a visitor last weekend - my nine year old's Godfather from Germany! It was the first time that we have seen Peter since we left Germany in 2010, so it was very exciting and we had a busy weekend planned showing him our city and surroundings.

Anyway, now that I have finally finished my card for last weekend this weekend, I had better post it!
So here it is:


Hazel is hosting us this fortnight at Winter Wonderland and the theme is Christmas Gifts.
Please remember that it is Christmas projects only and they must include the theme.

We are sponsored this fortnight by LeAnn's World 101


Hello all, my name is LeAnn Wariner. I have been painting and drawing since I was a little girl. I am a nurse by profession but, like many of you, am unable to work due to medical conditions. I began drawing a couple of years ago and now bring to you my digital "Stamps by LeAnn's World 101". I look forward to seeing your colorings and creations. Thank you from my world to yours.

Xoxo LeAnn

The prize on offer for the challenge winner is 2 digital stamps from LeAnn's World 101 Etsy store.

So back to my card:
I digitally printed Santa's Helper on to X-Press It blending card, which I then had my Silhouette Cameo cut out. I have coloured the image with the following Copics markers:
  • skin - E000, E00, E02, E21, E11, E04
  • eyes - B66
  • hair - E33, E35, E37, E39
  • clothing - R32, R35, R37, C0, C1, clear Wink of Stella, Crystal Ice Stickles
  • boots - C5, C7, C9
  • sack - E13, E15, E17, R35, G02, G05, G07
  • presents - V22, V25, R32, R35, R37, Y11, Y15, Y17, B63, B66, B69, G07
  • background - V20

I have attached my two Santa's Helpers on to a Kraft card from Envelope Solutions.
Then I stamped the sentiment "A little something just for you" from Under Glass: Christmas Keepsakes by Power Poppy using Rich Cocoa Memento Ink.


As I am so late, I was just going to post this, but I had a quick look at my previous post and found that my colouring for Not Just Cards has actually been picked for a 3 month Guest Designer spot! Very exciting!! :)

So I will definitely add this card to the following challenges:
Colour Crazy Challenge Week 30 - Anything Goes Colouring Challenge - this is where I won the Guest Designer spot!
Sweet Stampin' Christmas July Challenge - Anything Christmas Goes
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Anything Goes

There is inspiration from the rest of the Snowflakes DT over on the Winter Wonderland blog, so please pop over to everyone's blog by clicking on their name. We always appreciate a comment or two! :) You can also find out what other challenges are out there, which could give you some ideas for your card stash.

We all hope that you are able to join us for this challenge. Please remember that it is Christmas Projects only! We look forward to visiting your blogs and seeing your gorgeous Christmas creations. Please be sure to post a link back to the Winter Wonderland blog in your blog post in order to be eligible for a prize!
Have fun and remember that you can enter up to 3 times. This challenge will end on Thursday the 2nd of August, 2018. 

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. Such cute use of this sweet image.
    Thank you so much for sharing your creation with Lemon Shortbread Challenge. Laine - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cute card. Thank you for joining the Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas card challenge. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet! Thank you for playing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'. Tracey

    ReplyDelete