Tuesday 11 September 2018

Not Just Cards September 2018 Challenge

Not Just Cards is having a new challenge starting today the 11th of September!
The theme for the September 2018 Challenge is "Anything Goes".
To join in the fun, click on the following link:



I finished colouring this image a while ago for my son Christofer to put on his door as he loves Firemen and Fire Engines - typical little boy!
I just need to frame it and write his name.
I am also colouring an image of a ballerina for my daughter Abigayle, as she loves dancing.

Both of these images are part of the monthly classes from the wonderful Alyce at Kit and Clowder.

The firemen is from La-La Land Crafts - Fireman Luka.

Here are a few progression shots:





I would like to enter this into a few challenges:

Go and check out the rest of the Design Team at Not Just Cards.
Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. Hi this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful and cute card.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers challenge and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  3. A cute fun card. Thanks for entering this month's challenge at Creative Inspirations and good luck, Jayne DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful project! I love it! Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.

    Judy TTCRD DT
    Don't Mess With Me, I'm Scrappy {My Blog}

    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete