Wednesday 31 October 2018

Happy Fall Y'All - Power Poppy October Power & Spark Challenge

Hi Y'all!
I have missed saying that! I used it a lot when I was living in the US in the deep south of Louisiana and then in Indiana!

This month at Power Poppy, the Power & Spark Challenge is all about your birthday month.

My birthday was this month and here in Australia it is Spring - so I have been taking lots of photos of all the flowers that are coming up. But when I lived in the Northern Hemisphere, of course it was Autumn in October, which is also a favourite season for me - I love all the colours of the leaves and the stomping in the leaves!

So I have put together a quick card for Fall/Autumn:



The stamp is from Feeling Fall by the wonderful Marcella at Power Poppy.

I have stamped using Rich Cocoa Memento ink on to X-Press It Blending Card using my MISTI.
I coloured with the following Copics markers:
  • cat - C3, C5, C7, C9, 100, R20 (nose), Black Copic Multiliner (whiskers), white gel pen
  • bow - YG11, YG06, YG09
  • pumpkins - oranges - Y23, YR31, Y35, Y38, YR14, E08
  • pumpkins - greens - YG11, YG06, YG09
  • pumpkin stem - E57, E59
  • background - BG000, C1


I then cut the image out and adhered it to a small Kraft card by Envelope Solutions. I stamped the sentiment from Feeling Fall and the three individual leaves all with Rich Cocoa Memento Ink and my MISTI!

Here is a close-up of the colouring:


I am entering this into the following challenges:
October Power & Spark - You say it's your birthday!
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #92 - Always anything goes
Crafty Creations Challenge #377 - Anything Goes

I also stamped a few more images from Feeling Fall, so I will share those next month.
Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Hi this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card and coloring. Thanks for sharing with Crafty Creations Challenges! ~Kelley DT

    ReplyDelete