Sunday 5 December 2021

Vintage Christmas by Power Poppy for Let's Craft and Create Challenge #178 on the 5th of December 2021

 

For this month's challenge at Let's Craft and Create Challenge Blog we have the optional theme of

VINTAGE

I have a heap of vintage type stamps from Power Poppy, but I wanted to try something different to make it more vintagey, so I came up with this card:


I chose to use Fully Stocked by the wonderful Marcella at Power Poppy
Using my MISTI and Rich Cocoa Memento ink, I have stamped two of the stocking images directly on to a Kraft slimline card from Envelope Solutions and then coloured them with coloured Prismacolour pencils.
I also stamped the sentiment from Fully Stocked in Rich Cocoa Memento ink.
You can't buy the full stamp set with three stockings anymore, but you can buy the stockings individually as digital stamps: Garden Stocking and Teddy Bear Stocking are the two that I used.

Here is another photo taken inside:


As usual, I have taken inspiration from the wonderful Monthly Classes and Bonus Classes from the awesome Alyce at Kit and Clowder. I also drew some inspiration from the Power Poppy Design Team.

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:


Let's Craft and Create Challenges are monthly and go live on the 5th of every month and you have until the end of the month to add your creations which can be anything goes plus an optional theme.

There is inspiration from the rest of the Let's Craft and Create DT over on the Let's Craft and Create Challenge Blog, so please pop over to everyone's blog by clicking on their name. We always appreciate a comment or two! :) You can also find out what other challenges are out there, which could give you some ideas for your card stash.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Love those images!
    Thank you for sharing with 12 months of Christmas!

    ReplyDelete