Thursday 8 September 2022

August 2022 Card Chain Challenge Reveal

 

Apologies, but life has just been crazy - we have had crazy cold weather and our study with my computer is on the cold side of the house, so it is just not a place that I want to sit!
So here is a very basic version of my post:

I signed up again for the Card Chain Challenge! Essentially you sign up and make a card that you send to the person before you in the sign up and the person that signed up after you, sends you a card!

For August, I made a card to send to Suze in NZ - this is wh
at I sent her:



Here are the options that we had to make the card:


Theme Options:  Legs / Fruit and Flowers / Friendship

Product / Technique Options: Acetate / Aperture


Here are some photos from a different angle so you can see the dimension and the sparkle from the glitter behind the acetate:



I have stamped Jumping for Joy Marci on to X-Press It Blending card using Tuxedo Black Memento ink and then coloured with Copics.

I also die cut the Sun Smiles die and the Three Clouds die from yellow and white card stock, respectively.
The Celebrate die was die cut from gold and white card stock and then adhered together.

To make the shaker component, I die cut one of the stitched ovals from Double Stitched Ovals Die set from white cardstock and cut a piece of acetate to fit and used foam tape to add dimension for the chunky glitter - I think I added too much glitter as it didn't really shake that well!
I adhered a paper from the Celebrate Paper Pack to a white card from Envelope Solutions.

Here are some close-up photos:

As usual I found inspiration from La-La Land Crafts DT, who showcased some awesome projects on the La-La Land Crafts blog and as usual, from the wonderful Alyce at Kit and Clowder and her fantastic monthly classes.

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:
TBD

I hope that Suze likes the card!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment