Thursday 5 January 2023

Love Live Laugh for Let's Craft and Create Challenge #191 on the 5th of January, 2023

 

For this month's challenge at Let's Craft and Create Challenge Blog we have the optional theme of

Black and White

Here is my card:


I have kept it pretty simple this month - I have my craft room upstairs where I work during the week and every now and then I try and tidy up! I happened across this Chapter One paper pack from KaiserCraft in my stash and thought it would work perfectly for Black and White! Unfortunately it is no longer available, but I am going to try and use what I have in my stash this year (although I think I have said that for a few years now!!)

Here is a photo of my card with the paper pad:

I selected four different mainly black and white papers from the paper pad and cut them to fit in the four quadrants of my white square card from Envelope Solutions. The black with white spots is actually furry! Or what they are calling Flocking.
I adhered the four pieces and then adhered two of the die cut borders from the back in between the four pieces in the centre.

Here is another photo:

I would like to enter this card into a few challenges:
Let's Craft and Create Challenges are monthly and go live on the 5th of every month and you have until the end of the month to add your creations which can be anything goes plus an optional theme.

There is inspiration from the rest of the Let's Craft and Create DT over on the Let's Craft and Create Challenge Blog, so please pop over to everyone's blog by clicking on their name. We always appreciate a comment or two! :) You can also find out what other challenges are out there, which could give you some ideas for your card stash.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment: