Wednesday 5 June 2024

Add a Ribbon for Let's Craft and Create Challenge #208 for the 5th of June, 2024

 

For this month's challenge at Let's Craft and Create Challenge Blog, we have the optional theme of

Add a Ribbon

I again decided to do something quick and easy using La-La Land Crafts products, as I have been working quite a bit (end of FY here)!

So, here is my tag with a ribbon:


I stamped the standing flamingo from the not even released Flamazing Clear Stamp Set (it is part of the Flamingo Virtual Card Classin Tuxedo Black ink on to X-Press It Blending Card. I then coloured it following Irina's video in the class, using the following Copics inks:
  • Flamingo - C9, 100, BG23, RV02, R20, R21, R22, R24, R46, YR16,YR23, white gel pen
I fussy cut the flamingo, including between the legs (I used a craft knife)!

I have then die cut the largest of the Large Stitched Tags Die from La-La Land Crafts in white card stock twice and adhered them together. I also die cut one of the reinforcing pieces. I then inked up the Rise and Shine Background Stamp with Picked Raspberry and Squeezed Lemonade Distress Oxide ink and stamped the background on to the Large Stitched Tag and reinforcing piece.
I attached the reinforcing piece with Art Glitter Glue and set them aside to dry.
Then I die cut two sets of leaves in green card stock from the Tropical Leaves Die.
I adhered three of the leaves with Art Glitter Glue to the tag and then attached the flamingo on top with foam tape.
I have die cut the Scalloped Sentiment Labels Die from white card stock and then stamped the sentiment using Nautical Blue Memento ink and my MISTI. Then I adhered the label with Art Glitter glue on to the tag.

Here is the tag after it had been stamped:

Here is a close up of the flamingo:



I would like to enter this card into a few challenges:
Classic Design Challenge #05-2024 May/Jun - Anything Goes with Optional Twist: Masculine
Mix It Up Challenge MIUCB #71 - Anything Goes + Optional Inlaid Die Cut

Let's Craft and Create Challenges are monthly and go live on the 5th of every month and you have until the end of the month to add your creations which can be anything goes plus an optional theme.

There is inspiration from the rest of the Let's Craft and Create DT over on the Let's Craft and Create Challenge Blog, so please pop over to everyone's blog by clicking on their name. We always appreciate a comment or two! :) You can also find out what other challenges are out there, which could give you some ideas for your card stash.

Thanks for looking!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment