Thursday 5 September 2024

Paper Strips instead of Ribbon for Let's Craft and Create Challenge #211 for the 5th of September, 2024

 

For this month's challenge at Let's Craft and Create Challenge Blog, we have the optional theme of

Use a Sketch, but I along with a few of us read it as: Paper Strips instead of Ribbon

However, I am sure that there is a sketch somewhere that looks like my card!!
I again decided to do something quick and easy using La-La Land Crafts products, as I am still trying to catch up for work and organise my youngest for a week long camp!

So, here is my card:

I had some leftover strips of the Sparkle and Shine Paper Pack from a previous project, so I adhered  them to a square Kraft card from Envelope Solutions.

I then die cut the Layered Happy Birthday Die twice in black card stock, then once in gold cardstock. I adhered them all together, but inlayed the gold Happy Holidays.

I then adhered the Happy Birthday on to the card with foam tape.

Here is a photo from a different angle:

I would like to enter this card into a few challenges:
Classic Design Challenge #08-2024 Aug/Sep - Anything Goes with Optional Twist: Geometric Designs/Shapes - I have circles on the paper, also a square!

Let's Craft and Create Challenges are monthly and go live on the 5th of every month and you have until the end of the month to add your creations which can be anything goes plus an optional theme.

There is inspiration from the rest of the Let's Craft and Create DT over on the Let's Craft and Create Challenge Blog, so please pop over to everyone's blog by clicking on their name. We always appreciate a comment or two! :) You can also find out what other challenges are out there, which could give you some ideas for your card stash.

Thanks for looking!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment