Friday 4 November 2011

Happy Birthday to You - Card Patterns

Here is my card for the latest sketch at Card Patterns:


Here is the sketch:


I have used:

  • a white A5 card and envelope
  • two papers from a Spring Stack from a few years ago
  • a piece of blue card stock, stamped with "Happy Birthday to you" in aquamarine ink
  • three buttons, tied with embroidery floss and attached to the card with pop dots
The card and envelope are from House of Paper, the papers and card stock from DCWV, alphabet stamps from PSX, buttons from Jo-Ann Craft Essentials and the ink from Vivid!

This card is actually for my Dad for his birthday coming up, but I will most likely make another one for sale in my Etsy shop: JemLou Productions, although the buttons will be different!

Thanks for looking! :)

1 comment:

  1. How cute! I love that paper you used. So glad you could play along with us on Card Patterns this week!

    ReplyDelete