Saturday 19 November 2011

New Red and Green Christmas Tags

Here are some photos of my latest project:


I stamped in silver ink "a very merry christmas to you" in the shape of a Christmas Tree and then "to:" and "from:" on the other side, also in silver ink.
I have been working on these over a few weeks, as I was trying to decide on the fibre for the string part. Eventually I decided on baker's twine, red and white, or green and white, which I purchased from one of my favourite Etsy shops based here in Melbourne: koko vanilla designs.
They look great with the baker's twine!
The actual tags are from Creative Dreams - Aby and I bought them when we were at a Scrapbooking Fair.
Five of the green tags and five of the red tags are for sale in my etsy shop: JemLou Productions. Link to listing to come.
Thanks for looking! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment