Saturday 19 May 2012

Happy Day Heart Card

Here is my latest creation, using a couple of challenges. The sketch came from Card Positioning Systems and the colour scheme came from colour q.
Here is the sketch:

and here is the colour scheme:



The card is a white textured card stock from houseofpaper.com.au. I had a felt heart from Rainbow Lollies that matched some of the colours, then I added some paper frills (doodlebug designs inc) and stamped "happy day" in grey ink. I also added some glitter to the turquoise paper frill.
So here is my finished card:

The card is blank inside and a white envelope is included.

The card is for sale in my Etsy shop: JemLou Productions. Click here for the link.

Thanks for looking! :)

2 comments:

  1. very cute! love the hearts! thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card, Lou,what sweet hearts! Thanks for sharing your card with us this week at the ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete