Tuesday 15 May 2012

My latest creations....May

These little cards have been used for a while as gifts....but I thought that I should actually try and sell some! Especially as a lot of love and hard work goes into creating each one!
LaLaLand Crafts digital stamps of Marci and Luka are printed on to card and then hand-coloured with water colour pencils and Spica glitter pens. Then I include a little envelope from Envelope Solutions.
Here are some of the ones that have already been sent as gifts or samples:


Then here is another idea I had, where I cut out the hand-coloured image and adhere it to coloured card stock:


I have actually included samples of these cards in my PCF Team May Scavenger Hunt items, so if you participate in the May Scavenger Hunt and win, you will receive one of these cards!
These cards would actually make great Thank You cards or perhaps even little gift tags.

These cards will also be displayed in the La La Land Crafts Customer Gallery.

Once I decide on how to list these, I will post a link to the listing on my Etsy Shop: JemLou Productions.

Thanks for looking! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment