Sunday 10 June 2012

Christmas in July

I'm getting ready for the Promoting Creative Friends Christmas in July event.
I just sent these four cards to the two lovely ladies that are organising the Christmas in July Scavenger Hunt:


All four are coloured with Copics pens! I am still working out the whole shading thing! :)
Also, because the Copic pens go through the paper, I adhered a piece of Christmas paper to the inside front part of the card.

So I have used Sunny Christmas Marci and Sunny Christmas Luka digital stamps from La-La Land Crafts, printed on X-Press It paper, which I have coloured with Copics pens (skin: E00; lips of Marci: Lipstick Spica pen; hair: E35; Marci's dress, headband and thongs: R32, R35, E31, E02/RV13; lights that Marci is holding: B05 (string), YG00, B02, R35, YG03 (top), RV10, YG00, B02, YG03 (bottom); Luka's clothes, hat and thongs: YG03, B02, B05, Clear Spica pen; Luka's presents, bag and candy cane: YG00, B02, E31, R35, YG03, RV13).

The tags were in my stash (I bought them from a Craft show last year), the Baker's twine is from Koko Vanilla Designs and the Merry Christmas stamp is from Jo-Ann Craft Essentials, stamped with Rich Cocoa ink by Memento/Tsukineko.

These cards/tags are also displayed in the La-La Land Crafts Customer Gallery!

I will definitely make some more of these (perhaps with more Christmassy colours!! :)) and list them on Etsy in my shop: JemLou Productions.
Thanks for looking! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment