Saturday 16 June 2012

Sugar and Spice Marci Happy Day Card

Here is my card for the latest sketch from Card Patterns: Sketch 169:

Here is the sketch:


Unfortunately I missed the cut off for posting my card by about 6 mins!!! Oh well, at least I have a new card!! :)

Anyway, I have used the following:
  • a kraft card and envelope from Envelope Solutions
  • some blue textured card stock from DCWV, cut into a banner and then used on the envelope
  • a piece of floral paper (I have no idea where it came from!), inked on the edge with Aquamarine Vivid! ink
  • a glittered die cut by from Making Memories
  • Sugar and Spice Marci (La-La Land Crafts) digitally stamped on to X-Press It paper and then hand coloured with Copics pens (hair: E35; skin: E00; lips: lipstick Spica pen; headband, dress and shoes: B02, B05, RV13; spoon: E31; cupcake: E31, RV10, R35)
  • 'happy day' stamp from inkadinkado stamped in Aquamarine Vivid! ink.
This card are also displayed in the La-La Land Crafts Customer Gallery.
This card is for sale on Etsy, in my shop: JemLou Productions. Click here for the link.

Thanks for looking! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment