I printed this fantastic stamp from JustInkLined on x-press it paper and then coloured the cupcakes with Copics pens. I then adhered the image to a gold square card.
Here is the finished card:
Here is a close up of the colouring:
I used the following Copics pens:
- cupcake papers: RV10, B00
- cupcakes with cherry: R27, V000
- cupcakes with strawberry: R27, E50
- cupcakes with lemon icing, choc bits and lime: Y00, E35, YG00
- cupcake with chocolate swirls: E50, E35, E37
- cupcake with pink icing and marshmallows: R20, V12
- cupcakes with apricot icing at the back: E93
- cupcake with blue icing at the back: B00
The actual invitation, I printed on vellum and adhered on to the inside of the card.
I think I'll print some more and play around with the colouring of the plate! And perhaps add the tea pot from the stamp set.
Thanks for looking! :)