What a yummy looking cake!! :)
Here is what I have done:
I used a kraft card and envelope.
I digitally created a scene from Watercan Marci, the bee and "Bee Happy" sentiment, the fence and sunflowers from La-La Land Crafts. Then I printed it on x-press it paper and coloured it with Copics pens.
The pens I used were:
- skin: E00, E02, Lipstick Spica for lips
- hair: Y11, Y15, Y17, R22 for hairbands
- dress & hat: R20, R22, R27, YG00, YG03
- boots: YG00, YG03, white gel pen for the spots, R22 for inside
- watering can: B00, B02, B05
- path: W1, W3, W5, E35
- fence: E31, E35, E37
- pots: E11, YR04, YR07
- sunflowers: YG03, YG63, Y02, YR07 (tip blended!), Y28, E37
- bee: Y15, Y17, C1, C3, C5
- sky: B00
- grass: YG63, YG67
This card will also be displayed in the La-La Land Crafts Customer Gallery and will be for sale on Etsy in my shop: JemLou Productions. Listing to follow - I need to take some better photos! :)
Thanks for looking!