Friday 1 March 2024

Bear in a Chair for Merry Little Christmas Challenge #55 for March/April 2024

 


It has been quite a hectic few months, so for challenge #55 for March/April 2024 of the Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog I chose to use some bits and pieces that have been in my "to finish" pile!

So I created a card using a decoupage bear in a chair that I had from a magazine, plus a scalloped circle from my more recent gift tags:


I was trying to organise a sentiment, but unfortunately I have not had a lot of time!
So I have used a die cut gold scalloped circle which was die cut from gold card stock using Pierced Scalloped Circles die from La-La Land Crafts. 
The bear in the chair is a decoupage freebie from a magazine that I used in my Merry Little Christmas project from March 2021.

I have then adhered the gold scalloped circle to a square Kraft card from Envelope Solutions.

There is inspiration from the rest of the Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog DT over on the Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog, so please pop over to everyone's blog by clicking on their name. We always appreciate a comment or two! :) You can also find out what other challenges are out there, which could give you some ideas for your card or gift stash.

We all hope that you are able to join us for this challenge. We look forward to visiting your blogs and seeing your gorgeous "always anything Christmas goes" creations. Please ensure that you are a follower of the Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog!

Have fun! This challenge will end on the 15th of April, 2024. Please check the Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog to find out the winners of Challenge #54.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Classic Design Challenge #02-2024 Feb/Mar - Anything Goes with Optional: I Love....
Mix It Up Challenge MIUCB #70 - Anything Goes + Optional Fancy Folds

Thanks for looking!
 

1 comment:

  1. Your card looks great just as it is, Lou. I don't always feel the need to add a sentiment these days. I'm delighted to have joined you gals on the MLCC DT, Jo x

    ReplyDelete