Tuesday 5 March 2024

Thank you or Give Thanks for Let's Craft and Create Challenge #205 for the 5th of March, 2024

 

For this month's challenge at Let's Craft and Create Challenge Blog, we have the optional theme of

Thank You or Give Thanks

I again decided to do something quick and easy using La-La Land Crafts products, as I have been at a conference for work all weekend.

So, here is my card:


It was very simple to make - I adhered some paper from the Sparkle & Shine Paper Pack (one of my favourites!) after cutting it to the size of my Kraft square card from Envelope Solutions.

Then I die cut the Layered Thank You Die twice in Kraft cardstock, once in matte gold card stock and once in white cardstock. (I still have the word and the outline attached, as shown in the photo). 
I adhered the two Kraft layers and gold matte layer on top with glue, then adhered and inlayed the white letters into the word, along with the gold matte inside of the letters "a" and "o".

Next time, I need to be a little more gentle with my poking of the white card stock into the letters!

Here is another photo of the card:

I would like to enter this card into a few challenges:
Classic Design Challenge #02-2024 Feb/Mar - Anything Goes with Optional: I Love....
Mix It Up Challenge MIUCB #70 - Anything Goes + Optional Fancy Fold

Let's Craft and Create Challenges are monthly and go live on the 5th of every month and you have until the end of the month to add your creations which can be anything goes plus an optional theme.

There is inspiration from the rest of the Let's Craft and Create DT over on the Let's Craft and Create Challenge Blog, so please pop over to everyone's blog by clicking on their name. We always appreciate a comment or two! :) You can also find out what other challenges are out there, which could give you some ideas for your card stash.

Thanks for looking!
 

1 comment:

  1. Fun card-love the gold accents! Thanks for joining us at the Mix It Up Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete