Here is the sketch:
Unfortunately I missed the cut off for posting my card by about 6 mins!!! Oh well, at least I have a new card!! :)
Anyway, I have used the following:
- a kraft card and envelope from Envelope Solutions
- some blue textured card stock from DCWV, cut into a banner and then used on the envelope
- a piece of floral paper (I have no idea where it came from!), inked on the edge with Aquamarine Vivid! ink
- a glittered die cut by from Making Memories
- Sugar and Spice Marci (La-La Land Crafts) digitally stamped on to X-Press It paper and then hand coloured with Copics pens (hair: E35; skin: E00; lips: lipstick Spica pen; headband, dress and shoes: B02, B05, RV13; spoon: E31; cupcake: E31, RV10, R35)
- 'happy day' stamp from inkadinkado stamped in Aquamarine Vivid! ink.
This card are also displayed in the La-La Land Crafts Customer Gallery.
Thanks for looking! :)