Friday 25 November 2011

Custom Orders Australia Alchemy

I have been mentioned on the Facebook page of Custom Orders Australia Alchemy!! This page promotes Australians on Etsy!
Go and check it out: http://www.facebook.com/CustomOrdersAus. :)

Also to kick start some sales in my shop, if you purchase something before Christmas and you live in Australia, the shipping is free for the first five people! Convo me before you purchase, so I can give you a coupon for the free shipping.

Shipping could be free if you live in Melbourne and can pick your purchase up from me, or I can deliver it! Just convo me before you purchase, so I can give you a coupon to use.

Thanks for looking at my shop JemLou Productions, my JemLou Products Facebook page and the Custom Orders Australia Alchemy Facebook page!

No comments:

Post a Comment