Monday 6 February 2012

Valentines Cards and SOTD

I have been MIA for a few weeks, as I have been getting my nearly 5 year old ready for school! She had her first full day today and was so exhausted she fell asleep in the car as soon as she got in! :)

Anyway, I have a few things to mention/show in this post.....

  1. I am Shop of the Day on PCF Team - you can get 10% off your order if you use SOTD10OFF.
  2. I have been working on some new cards. Here is a photo of the beginnings:


Here is the listing for the 6 cards I have available at the moment: Choose Your Sentiment for Your Valentines Card! There are also some other Valentine's Cards: Be Mine Valentine Card and More Valentines Cards.

I will post tomorrow regarding the cards featured in the Choose Your Sentiment for Your Valentines Card!

Thanks for looking! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment