Saturday 16 January 2016

Stretch Yourself Challenge at Power Poppy

I have a new card that is part of a challenge at Power Poppy.
Click here for the link to the blog post.

I used a newish digital stamp called Snowglobe Greetings and the sentiment that goes with it. Here is my card:

The Copics I used were: R24, R26 (reds), E08 (bricks), YG17, YG06 (greens), E00, R20, R22, Y11, YG06 (doll), E31, E71 (bear), BG02, YG17, R24 (presents), E00, R20 (Santa's face), E30, E31, R24, R27, YG17, YG06 (base of snowglobe), T4, T6 (gloves and belt), Y17 (buckle).

I also used some Wink of Stella. The sentiment is outlined with R27.

Thanks for looking,



3 comments:

  1. Love how you colored the snow globe! All the white is very appealing to me, too. Sometimes I just get in a white mood. Thanks so much for joining us in our Stretch Yourself Challenge at Power Poppy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your globe really looks like glass, and is colored beautifully!! So glad you joined our Power Poppy Power and Spark Challenge this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crisp and clean Christmas card, great job. Thanks for playing in our Power and Spark challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete