Monday 26 December 2011

PCF Team Treasuries for the After Christmas Sale!

There are a bunch of treasuries featuring items from all the shops that are participating in the PCF Team After Christmas Sale.
Here are the ones that feature my cards:
  1. Amazing Deals - Dec. 26 to 31! featuring my "Pack of Two Hand Painted Cards - Butterfly and flowers"
  2. After Christmas Sale - Promoting Creative Friends Style! featuring my "Snowman Merry Christmas Card"
  3. After Christmas Sale PCFTeam featuring my "A Very Merry Christmas To You Card"
  4. After Christmas PCFTeam Sale #3 featuring my "Pack of Two Hand Painted Cards - Butterfly and flowers"
  5. Completing the PCFTEAM list. PINK featuring my "Hi Butterfly Card"
  6. Payback - Thank you #7 featuring my "Pack of Four Small Snowman Cards"
  7. Huge after Christmas PCF team Sale - Tan, Brown featuring my "Reindeer Card"
  8. Huge PCF After Christmas Sale featuring my "My Little Sweet Heart Card"
  9. Set #4: “After Christmas PCFTeam Sale” featuring my "Sending you Everything Card"
  10. After Christmas Team Sale featuring my "Blue 3D Butterflies Card"
  11. Promoting Creative Friends Team After Christmas Sale #4 featuring my "Thank You Card"
I'll add more as they come up....
Thanks for checking them out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment