Sunday 8 July 2012

Pilot Luka - Enjoy Your Flight

Here is my latest creation:

I have sort of used the last sketch from Card Patterns - #172:
I am very sorry to see Card Patterns stop producing sketches.....they were always great! Thank you!

Also, the colouring and theme are based on Cupcake Inspirations - #167:


I have used a digitally stamped Pilot Luka from La-La Land Crafts which I have hand coloured with Copics pens. Luka is attached to a paper from a freebie from Australian Simply Cards - Travellight by We R Memory Keepers. The card base is Kraft from Envelope Solutions. A kraft envelope is also included.
For the colouring with the Copics pens, I used:

  • E00, E02 - skin
  • R20 - mouths, tongue, nose and cheeks
  • R22, R27 - red
  • B93, B95, B97 - blue
  • B00 - background blue sky
  • E31, E35, E37 - brown
  • Y28 - gold stars and tag
  • C1, C3, C5 - grey box
Here is a close up of the colouring:


This card is shown in the La-La Land Craft Customer Gallery and is for sale in my Etsy shop: JemLou Productions. Click here for the link.

Thanks for looking! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment