Friday 11 December 2020

December 2020 Not Just Cards Challenge for 11th of December, 2020


Not Just Cards is having a new challenge this month. The theme for the December 2020 Challenge is as usual: "ANYTHING GOES".
To join in the fun, click on the following link:

Here is my colouring for this month!


I created a slimline card using the hedgehogs from the awesome Club La-La Land Crafts October 2020 kit from La-La Land Crafts. I stamped the 4 hedgehogs on to X-Press It Blending card with Tuxedo Black Memento ink. 

I have used the following Copics markers:
  • hedgehog quills - E44, E25, E29, E49
  • hedgehog body - E40, E41, E43, E44, R20
  • hedgehog nose - E31, E33, E35
  • apple - R24, R27, R39, YG03, YG67
  • pie - E51, E53, E55
  • pie dish - YG03, YG25, YG67
  • background - BV000
  • sky - V01, BV000, BV00, B91, colourless blender
  • grass - YG61, YG63, YG67, colourless blender
I also used the Apple Orchard die from the same kit and die cut some green card stock and red shimmer paper for the apples. I then coloured the fence and the tree trunks in one of the brown Copic pens (can't remember which). I adhered the apple orchard on to the slimline card and adhered the apples to the trees, as well as on to the grass. 
I fussy cut out the hedgehog images and adhered the two middle ones with foam squares and the two outer ones with wobblers to a white slimline card from Envelope Solutions
The sentiment was stamped in Elderberry Memento ink.
I have of course drawn inspiration for the colouring from the wonderful Alyce at Kit and Clowder and her Kit and Clowder Monthly Colouring Classes. I also draw inspiration from the La-La Land Crafts blog.

Here are the close-ups of the hedgehogs:



I made a movie of the little hedgehogs wobbling, which I will post on Facebook - check back here for the link, or go to the Facebook page of JemLou Productions.


I would like to enter this into a few challenges:
Love to Craft Challenge #53 - December Anything Goes
Mix It Up Challenge Blog MIUCB#44 - Anything Goes + optional twist of Clean and Simple
Classic Design Challenge December #12 2020 - Anything Goes
2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge #45 - Anything Goes as long as there is a critter or two!

Thanks for looking!
                               

1 comment: