Thursday 1 April 2021

Club La-La Land Marci with Sled and Bears for the Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog #33 on the 1st of April, 2021


For my third challenge with Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog and as I have been collecting a whole bunch of Christmas stamps and dies from La-La Land Crafts, I decided to use the November 2020 Club La-La Land Crafts Kit. I have used both the stamp sets and some of the dies!

Here is my card:



Anyway, I have stamped Marci with Sled and the three bear images from the November 2020 Club LLLC Kit using Black Tuxedo Memento ink on to X-Press It Blending Card.
Then I have coloured with the following Copics markers:
  • skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
  • lips - R20, R22
  • hair - E21, E23, E25, E29
  • grey - C0, C1, C3
  • reds - R32, R35, R37, R39
  • blues - B12, B14, B16, B18
  • pompoms on hats - Twinkle Stickles
  • sled - E31, E33, E35, E37
  • outline - BG000/B000 (I have accidentally refilled my BG000 with B000!) 
I fussy cut out the images and then using my die cutting machine cut out the Fence on a Hill and the Winter Houses in some card stock from my stash. I adhered everything to my slimline card from Envelope Solutions.

I have taken inspiration for the colouring from La-La Land Crafts Blog.

Here is a close-up of the colouring of the images:


As I couldn't fit everything on the slimline card, I added one of the bears and the sentiment to the inside of the card:


There is inspiration from the rest of the Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog DT over on the Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog, so please pop over to everyone's blog by clicking on their name. We always appreciate a comment or two! :) You can also find out what other challenges are out there, which could give you some ideas for your card or gift stash.

We all hope that you are able to join us for this challenge. We look forward to visiting your blogs and seeing your gorgeous "always anything goes" creations. Please ensure that you are a follower of the Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog!

Have fun! This challenge will end on Friday the 30th of April, 2021. Please check the Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog around the 5th of April to find out the winners of Challenge #32.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Classic Design Challenge April #4 - 5th Birthday Anything Goes
Christmas Crafts All Year 'Round April - Something that starts with G and/or H - I have a girl and some houses! I also one of the Top Picks for March!! :)
NBUS Challenge #25 - Never Before Used Schtuff, otherwise Anything Goes!
2 Crafty Critter Crazies for April 2021 - Anything Goes as long as there is a critter or two! I have a few bears who are very cute!

Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

  1. Your slimline card scene is tons of fun, Lou! Great job on laying out your images both outside and inside and with your coloring! Thank you for sharing with everyone at NBUS! Enjoy the rest of your week! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness these bears are so cute!!! And your coloring is so pretty! I love that you carried through the design to the inside too! Thanks so much for playing along at 2CCC and I hope you'll be back soon to play again!
    ~Karen Page, DT Member for 2 Crafty Critter Crazies
    Blog: MisplacedMojo.com IG: @misplacedmojo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Loved that you added a bear to the inside, too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Love the inside too :-)
    Thank you for playing along with us at Christmas Crafts All Year ‘Round. We hope to see you again next time. Have a wonderful day!
    ♥ Lena ~ DT
    Christmas Crafts All Year ‘Round
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely card you’ve made Louise.
    Thank you for your sweet response on my blog.
    Hugs, Wilma xx

    ReplyDelete