Friday 1 October 2021

Pet Loving Marci for Love to Craft Challenge Blog #63 for October 2021


For my October challenge with Love to Craft Challenge Blog I chose to make a shaker card using some of the stamps and dies that I have received over the last months.

Here is my card for this month:


I have coloured Pet Loving Marci and the little bunny from the April 2021 Club La-La Land Crafts kit by the wonderful Irina from La-La Land Crafts.
I have stamped using Fade ink on to Xpress It Blending Card, then coloured with the following Copics markers:
  • skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, 100
  • lips - RV55, RV66
  • hair - YR14, YR18, E08, E18
  • blue - B93, B95, B97, B99
  • pink - RV10, RV13, RV17, RV19
  • yellow - Y11, Y13, Y15, Y17
  • fish - YR12, YR15, YR18
  • bag - BG000, B00, BG02, RV10, Y11, E000
  • rabbit - E13, E15, E17, E18, 100, white gel pen, R20
  • sand/castle in fish bowl - E33
  • seaweed in fish bowl - YG13, G19
I also die cut the fish bowl out of pale blue card stock and made it into a shaker card!!
Once I finished colouring, I fussy cut the images and adhered them along with the fish bowl and accessories on to a white square card from Envelope Solutions.
I then stamped the sentiment using Nautical Blue on to the drawer of the retro table from September 2020 Club La-La Land Crafts Kit.

As usual, I have drawn some inspiration from the wonderful Alyce at Kit and Clowder and her awesomMonthly Classes.

As I coloured and organised the card I took a few progression shots:










There is inspiration from the rest of the Love to Craft Challenge Blog DT over on the Love to Craft Challenge Blog, so please pop over to everyone's blog by clicking on their name. We always appreciate a comment or two! :) You can also find out what other challenges are out there, which could give you some ideas for your card or gift stash.

We all hope that you are able to join us for this challenge. We look forward to visiting your blogs and seeing your gorgeous "always anything goes" creations. Please ensure that you are a follower of the Love to Craft Challenge Blog!

Have fun! This challenge will end on Sunday the 31st of October, 2021. Please check the Love to Craft Challenge Blog around the 10th of October to find out the winners of Challenge #62.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Mix It Up Challenge Blog #54 - October Anything Goes with the optional twist of paper piecing
A Perfect Time to Craft Challenge #10 - October Anything Goes
(2) Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge #55 - Anything Goes as long as there is a critter or two!


Thanks for looking!
                                

3 comments:

  1. I like your sentiment and the cute critters you used. Thanks for joining us at Critter Crazy, we hope to see you again soon. CarolG.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this card Lou, beautiful composition with the shaker fish bowl so inspiring. The little girl looks so happy to have another fish to add.
    Thank so much for sharing Tracey x

    ReplyDelete