Monday 8 November 2021

Sunflower Bouquet by Twinkle Land Designs for Little Patch of Crafty Friends #169 on the 7th of November, 2021


Hi All!
Welcome to my post about my card for challenge #169, the 7th of November challenge for the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog.

Anyway, here is my card:


The sponsor for this challenge is:
I chose Sunflower Bouquet, which I have digitally printed on to X-Press It Blending Card. I have used my paper cutter to cut around my image, followed by colouring with the following Copics:
  • sunflowers - Y21, Y15, Y38, E13
  • insides of sunflowers - E71, E74, E77, E08
  • blue flowers - B12, B14, B16, YR09
  • ladybug - R24, R27, R59
  • background/shadow - BV20
  • outline - B16
I have adhered the coloured image on to a square white card from Envelope Solutions.

As usual, I have taken inspiration from the wonderful Alyce at Kit and Clowder and her fantastic monthly classes and bonus classes.

Here is a close-up of the colouring:

There is inspiration from the rest of the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends DT over on the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge blog, so please pop over to everyone's blog by clicking on their name. We always appreciate a comment or two! :) You can also find out what other challenges are out there, which could give you some ideas for your card or gift stash.

We all hope that you are able to join us for this challenge. We look forward to visiting your blogs and seeing your gorgeous "always anything goes" creations. Please ensure that you are a follower of the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge blog to be eligible for a prize!
Have fun! This challenge will end on Saturday the 20th of November, 2021. Please check the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge blog on Sunday 7th of November, 2021 to find out the winners of Challenge #168.

I would like to enter this card into a few challenges:
Thanks for looking!
                                                                                        

7 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful flower cluster, beautifully coloured Louise. Love that little ladybird perched on one of the leaves! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lou, I adore sunflowers! You've really done a fantastic job of coloring these - and their leaves! Thanks for sharing your pretty card with The Flower Challenge!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your coloring is just gorgeous! I love the beautiful cluster of flowers on your card. I also want to thank you for visiting my blog, www.paperpanacea.blogspot.com. I so appreciate your kind comment. Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this image and your wonderful, vibrant and beautiful coloring. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card Lou! Lovely colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card and coloring! I'd love you to link it up at my challenge blog if you haven't already. (Crafting Happiness Challenges)
    Janis
    Blog, Pause Dream Enjoy
    Owner, Crafting Happiness Challenges, Always Anything Goes & Unlimited Entries
    Design Team, Let’s Craft & Create

    ReplyDelete