Tuesday 5 September 2023

Paper Strips Instead of Ribbon for Let's Craft and Create Challenge #199 on the 5th of September, 2023


For this month's challenge at Let's Craft and Create Challenge Blog we have the optional theme of

Paper Strips instead of Ribbon

I decided to use a few scraps or strips of paper from La-La Land Crafts that have been left over from some of my projects.

So here is my card:


I have used strips of paper from Awakening Paper Pack by La-La Land Crafts and adhered them with glue on to a Kraft card from Envelope Solutions.
I then die cut Stitched Hello from December 2018 Club La-La Land Crafts kit in pink cardstock and used a heart that was die cut from the Desk Accessories from September 2020 Club La-La Land Crafts kit (it was on my workspace from my last card!)

I added some clear Wink of Stella to the heart and the letters, but I think that particular pen is running low on glittery goodness - will have to break out a new one!

Here is a close-up photo in different lighting you can see the sparkle I added to the heart and the letters:

I would like to enter this card into a few challenges:
Crafting Happiness Challenge #146 - September Anything Goes
Mix It Up Challenge MIUCB #67 - Anything Goes with the option of Make Your Own Background

Let's Craft and Create Challenges are monthly and go live on the 5th of every month and you have until the end of the month to add your creations which can be anything goes plus an optional theme.

There is inspiration from the rest of the Let's Craft and Create DT over on the Let's Craft and Create Challenge Blog, so please pop over to everyone's blog by clicking on their name. We always appreciate a comment or two! :) You can also find out what other challenges are out there, which could give you some ideas for your card stash.

Thanks for looking!
 

1 comment:

  1. Great card.Thanks for sharing it with us at the Classic Design Challenge Janet DT.

    ReplyDelete