Sunday 5 May 2024

Baby Blue or Pretty Pink for Let's Craft and Create Challenge #207 on the 5th of May, 2024

 

For this month's challenge at Let's Craft and Create Challenge Blog, we have the optional theme of

Baby Blue or Pretty Pink

I again decided to do something quick and easy using La-La Land Crafts products, as I have been working quite a bit but it was just as easy to create a card with baby blue and one with pretty pink!

So, here are my cards:

I have die cut the Bold Letters Die from La-La Land Crafts in baby blue and pretty pink card stock, then I adhered Welcome Baby on to a Kraft card from Envelope Solutions. It was fun to make, but I forgot that I actually also have the skinny letters die to add a bit more interest! Oh well, next time!

I used my All-in-one Magnetic Mat by Couture Creations to line everything up and I tried to add some shadow interest using my C5 Copics marker on the blue card.

Here are the individual cards:



I would like to enter this card into a few challenges:
Classic Design Challenge #04-2024 Apr/May - Anything Goes with Optional Twist: Happy Birthday
Mix It Up Challenge MIUCB #71 - Anything Goes + Optional Inlaid Die Cut
Cut it Up Challenge #303 - Add a Sentiment
Double Trouble Challenge #165 - SomeThing, AnyThing, EveryThing

Let's Craft and Create Challenges are monthly and go live on the 5th of every month and you have until the end of the month to add your creations which can be anything goes plus an optional theme.

There is inspiration from the rest of the Let's Craft and Create DT over on the Let's Craft and Create Challenge Blog, so please pop over to everyone's blog by clicking on their name. We always appreciate a comment or two! :) You can also find out what other challenges are out there, which could give you some ideas for your card stash.

Thanks for looking!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment