Monday 5 August 2024

Grey with one other colour for Let's Craft and Create Challenge #210 on the 5th of August, 2024

 

For this month's challenge at Let's Craft and Create Challenge Blog, we have the optional theme of

Grey with one other colour

I again decided to do something quick and easy using La-La Land Crafts products, as we were away for half of July in Japan and then I have been working quite a bit to catch up, including a trip over to Melbourne for work!

So, here is my card, well it is a banner that I think I may mass produce to make as tags!

I die cut the largest part of the Large Banner Die twice in grey cardstock, then the inside of the banner once in one of the grey plaid pieces of Christmas Cheer Paper Pack, then the top of the banner using a red piece. I adhered the two grey banners together, then the grey plaid piece, the grey chevron over it at the bottom, then the red piece on top.

I then die cut the Layered Happy Holidays Die twice in white card stock, then once in each of the red and another lighter piece of the Christmas Cheer Paper Pack. I adhered them all together, but inlayed the red Happy Holidays, with the lighter grey outline on top.

I then adhered the Happy Holidays on to the banner.
Then I hole punched the two holes at the top and thread through some Baker's twine. 

I actually attached the second grey chevron on the back, so I may add the To/From to the back.


Here is a close up of the Happy Holidays:

Here is a photo of the banner before the hole punching:


I would like to enter this card into a few challenges:
Classic Design Challenge #07-2024 Jul/Aug - Anything Goes with Optional Twist: Summer Holiday/Vacation


Let's Craft and Create Challenges are monthly and go live on the 5th of every month and you have until the end of the month to add your creations which can be anything goes plus an optional theme.

There is inspiration from the rest of the Let's Craft and Create DT over on the Let's Craft and Create Challenge Blog, so please pop over to everyone's blog by clicking on their name. We always appreciate a comment or two! :) You can also find out what other challenges are out there, which could give you some ideas for your card stash.

Thanks for looking!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment