Sunday 3 May 2020

Lemon Shortbread for Lil Patch of Crafty Friends for the 3rd of May, 2020


Hi All!
Welcome to my post about my card for the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog.
Here is my card:



The sponsor for this challenge is:
Lemon Shortbread

Prize is 3 images!



I chose the digital stamp Flowers Curls Girl which I have digitally printed on to X-Press It Blending Card. I have cut a frame around my image with my paper cutter, followed by colouring with the following Copics:
  • skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
  • hair - E11, E13, E15, E18
  • eyes - BG45, BG57, BG49
  • earrings - BG49
  • lips - RV63, RV66
  • leaves - YG03, YG67
  • flowers purple - YR16, YR18, E13, V01, V04, V09
  • flowers pink - YR18, RV02, RV06, RV09
  • "clothes" - B12, B14, B16
  • background - B000, B00, B12
  • outline - B16
I have adhered the coloured image on to a white square card from Envelope Solutions

As usual, I have taken inspiration from the wonderful Alyce at Kit and Clowder and her fantastic monthly classes.

Here is a close-up of the colouring :



There is inspiration from the rest of the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends DT over on the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge blog, so please pop over to everyone's blog by clicking on their name. We always appreciate a comment or two! :) You can also find out what other challenges are out there, which could give you some ideas for your card or gift stash.

We all hope that you are able to join us for this challenge. We look forward to visiting your blogs and seeing your gorgeous "always anything goes" creations. Please ensure that you are a follower of the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge blog to be eligible for a prize!
Have fun! This challenge will end on Saturday the 16th of May, 2020. Please check the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge blog on Sunday 3rd of May to find out the winners of Challenge #130.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Classic Design Challenge #5 - May Anything Goes

Thanks for looking!
                              

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card! I love your creativity! Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

    Joy DT



    Joyfully Stamps

    ReplyDelete