Tuesday 1 June 2021

Under Glass by Power Poppy for June Love to Craft Challenge on the 1st of June, 2021

 

For my June challenge with Love to Craft Challenge Blog (which was meant to be my May challenge, but life just got in the way of me posting in time!) I chose to use some stamps from one of my favourite stamp shops - Power Poppy, drawn by the wonderful Marcella.


Here is my card:



I chose Under Glass which I stamped using my MISTI with Tuxedo Black Memento ink on to X-Press It Blending Card.

Then I have coloured with the following Copics markers:
  • glass - B0000, B00, BG10, BG02, W1, W3, W5
  • orchid leaves - G03, G17, G29
  • moss - YG03, G03, G17
  • orchid flower - RV52, RV55, RV66
  • inside of orchid - Y26, YR12
  • stamen - YR18, E44
  • pot - E40, E43, E44, E47
  • fern/leaves - G03, G17, G29, clear Wink of Stella
  • insides of flowers - E35, YR15, YR18
  • petals of flowers - RV52, RV55, RV66
  • book, E30, E31, E33
  • moss - YG03, YG63, G99
  • nest - E44, E47
  • eggs - B01, B02, B05
  • butterfly - B12, B14, B16, E43, E44
  • cactus - G03, G17, G29
  • spiky thing - Y26, Y28, gold glitter pen
  • books - V22, V25, V28, YG03, YG63, G99
  • thing with buttons - E30, E31, E33, R35, R37, R59, clear Wink of Stella
I fussy cut out the images and then adhered them to a slimline card from Envelope Solutions.
Then I have stamped a border from Snuggle Down (no longer available), a sentiment from Under Glass and another sentiment from Pure Prairie Spirit (also no longer available) in Nautical Blue Memento ink using my MISTI.

I have taken inspiration for the colouring from the Power Poppy Blog, as well as the awesome Alyce at Kit and Clowder.

Here is a close-up of the colouring of the Under Glass images: hopefully you can see some sparkle.



There is inspiration from the rest of the Love to Craft Challenge Blog DT over on the Love to Craft Challenge Blog, so please pop over to everyone's blog by clicking on their name. We always appreciate a comment or two! :) You can also find out what other challenges are out there, which could give you some ideas for your card or gift stash.

We all hope that you are able to join us for this challenge. We look forward to visiting your blogs and seeing your gorgeous "always anything goes" creations. Please ensure that you are a follower of the Love to Craft Challenge Blog!

Have fun! This challenge will end on Wednesday the 30th of June, 2021. Please check the Love to Craft Challenge Blog around the 10th of June to find out the winners of Challenge #58.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Mix It Up Challenge Blog MIUCB #50 - June Anything Goes plus optional twist of Stamping (I unusually have an actual stamp or four!)


Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Another beautiful project.
    Thank you for entering your lovely project into Classic Design Challenge. Good luck with your entry.
    Annette DT

    ReplyDelete