Wednesday 1 September 2021

Yoga Marci by La-La Land Crafts for Love To Craft Challenge Blog in September 2021 - LTCCB #62 September


 For my September challenge with Love to Craft Challenge Blog I chose to make a card using some of the new stamps and dies that I have received over the last weeks.

Here is my card for this month:


I have coloured Yoga Marci and one of the little Frenchies from the July 2021 Club La-La Land Crafts kit by the wonderful Irina from La-La Land Crafts.
I have stamped using Black Tuxedo Memento ink on to Xpress It Blending Card, then coloured with the following Copics markers:
  • skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, 100
  • lips - RV63, RV19, clear Wink of Stella
  • hair - E13, YR24, YR27, E15, E18
  • top - V01, V04, V06, V09
  • pants - B93, B95, B97, B99
  • shoes - C0, C1, C3
  • Frenchie - E21, E23, E25, E27, 100
I also die cut one of the half mandalas from one of the papers in Summer Vibes Paper Pack.
Once I finished colouring, I fussy cut the images and adhered the mandala and then the images to a white square card from Envelope Solutions.
I then stamped the sentiment using Elderberry Memento ink and my MISTI.

As usual, I have drawn some inspiration from the wonderful Alyce at Kit and Clowder and her awesomMonthly Classes.

As I coloured I took a couple of progression shots:



There is inspiration from the rest of the Love to Craft Challenge Blog DT over on the Love to Craft Challenge Blog, so please pop over to everyone's blog by clicking on their name. We always appreciate a comment or two! :) You can also find out what other challenges are out there, which could give you some ideas for your card or gift stash.

We all hope that you are able to join us for this challenge. We look forward to visiting your blogs and seeing your gorgeous "always anything goes" creations. Please ensure that you are a follower of the Love to Craft Challenge Blog!

Have fun! This challenge will end on Thursday the 30th of September, 2021. Please check the Love to Craft Challenge Blog around the 10th of September to find out the winners of Challenge #61.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Mix It Up Challenge Blog MIUCB #53 - September Anything Goes plus optional twist of Monochrome
A Bit More Time to Craft Extra Challenge - September Anything Goes
2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge #54 - Anything Goes as long as there is a critter or two!


Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Beautifully coloured, love the layers and sentiment. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies this week. Good Luck and I’m looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete