Monday 3 January 2022

Sledging All The Way by All Dressed Up Stamps for Little Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #173 on the 2nd of January, 2022

 

Hi All! Happy New Year for 2022!
Welcome to my post about my card for challenge #173, the 2nd of January 2022 challenge for the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog.

Anyway, here is my card:


Our sponsor for this challenge is All Dressed Up:



Here's a bit about All Dressed Up:

Hi, my name's Wendy, founder of All Dressed Up. I live in Nottingham UK with my husband and two children (my inspiration behind the characters) - in particular, my daughter who has kept me up-to-date with trends and all things digital.

Day to day, I work as a textile designer working traditionally within childrenswear, fashion and interiors. Although my work is mostly digital, my work process remains hand-drawn which I hope comes across in my artwork. 

All Dressed Up was created in 2013 as a place to share my digital stamps which back then was a whole new challenge for me. Since, I've been lucky to have discovered a whole creative community and welcomed the All Dressed Up design team who have been amazing to work with. Through our online community and Instagram, the team keep me on my toes to keep on drawing, creating and inspiring. My favourite thing is seeing how my characters are continually given brand new personalities!

On our Facebook and Instagram page we host regular tutorials, challenges (and freebies!) and is the real heart of our community. The stamps are available from the All Dressed Up Etsy shop which is continually updated on a monthly basis with lots of limited edition and seasonal stamps available in particular.

The All Dressed Up community is a friendly bunch (if I do say so myself!) and we would love for you to get involved, see your work and for you to share your stamping tips too! Do get in contact and be sure to visit our Facebook and Instagram pages to see what we're creating at the moment.


Prize 2 images

I chose to use Sledging All The Way, which I have digitally printed on to X-Press It Blending Card, I have then coloured with what I think are the following Copics (I coloured and posted the finished card to our DT website straight after Christmas and then went on holidays! I have come back to a table full of markers which I may or may not have used!!):
  • skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, R20
  • hair - E13, E15, E17, E09
  • green - YG45, YG63, G94, G99, frosted lace stickles
  • red - R24, R27, R39, R59
  • grey - C1, C3, C5
  • sled - E43, E44, E47, E49
  • bird - E40, E41, E43, E44, E47, E49, YR16, reds, greens, frosted lace stickles
  • sky - B000, B00, B12, B21, B23, E50, Y11, R000, R20, R30, RV42
  • snow - C00, C0, C1, BV0000
  • outline - B37
I have adhered the coloured image on to a white card from Envelope Solutions.

As usual, I have taken inspiration from the wonderful Alyce at Kit and Clowder and her fantastic monthly classes and bonus classes.

Here is a close-up of the colouring:


There is inspiration from the rest of the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends DT over on the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge blog, so please pop over to everyone's blog by clicking on their name. We always appreciate a comment or two! :) You can also find out what other challenges are out there, which could give you some ideas for your card or gift stash.

We all hope that you are able to join us for this challenge. We look forward to visiting your blogs and seeing your gorgeous "always anything goes" creations. Please ensure that you are a follower of the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge blog to be eligible for a prize!
Have fun! This challenge will end on Saturday the 15th of January, 2022. Please check the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge blog on Sunday 2nd of January, 2022 to find out the winners of Challenge #172.

I would like to enter this card into a few challenges:
Thanks for looking!
                                                                               

3 comments:

  1. This card is so sweet, and I absolutely LOVE how you've colored it. I should be getting a new set of markers in the mail today, so I may be referring back to this post for coloring ideas! Thanks so much for your kind words on my blog. I truly appreciate them. Happy 2022 to you and your family, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card, thanks for sharing it with us at the Creative Crafters Challenge Blog.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable Lou! Love the gorgeous scene you've made!

    ReplyDelete