Tuesday 5 April 2022

Beautiful Butterflies for Let's Craft and Create Challenge #182 on the 5th of April, 2022

 

I'm a bit late today as we have just come off of daylight saving and I have messed up the time.
Anyway, for this month's challenge at Let's Craft and Create Challenge Blog we have the optional theme of

BEAUTIFUL BUTTERFLIES
(Use a butterfly)

I searched through images that I had previously stamped or printed that I knew had a butterfly - Power Poppy is always a good bet! So here is a card using Climbing Clematis Digital Stamp Set by the wonderful Marcella at Power Poppy:


I have a new ShotBox photo booth, so I am playing with the lighting and placement of the card within the box. So here is another photo a bit further away and one of the inside:

I also took a few photos with the card laying flat and taking the photo from the top:



The image Climbing Clematis Digital Stamp Set was digitally printed on to X-Press It Blending card and then coloured with the following Copics markers:
  • green - YG21, YG23, YG25
  • orange - YR12, YR14, YR15, YR18
  • purple - BV20, BV23, BV25, BV29, V20
  • butterflies - V28, V09

I used my paper cutter to cut around the coloured image and adhered it on the front of a Kraft card from Envelope Solutions.

Then on the inside of the card, I have adhered two die cut butterflies from the August 2015 Club La-La Land Crafts kit and coloured them with the Copic markers above.

I outlined the sentiment with a black glitter pen.

Here are some close up photos:



As usual, I have taken inspiration from the wonderful Monthly Classes and Bonus Classes from the awesome Alyce at Kit and Clowder.

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:

Let's Craft and Create Challenges are monthly and go live on the 5th of every month and you have until the end of the month to add your creations which can be anything goes plus an optional theme.

There is inspiration from the rest of the Let's Craft and Create DT over on the Let's Craft and Create Challenge Blog, so please pop over to everyone's blog by clicking on their name. We always appreciate a comment or two! :) You can also find out what other challenges are out there, which could give you some ideas for your card stash.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment