Thursday 1 September 2022

Hippos Enjoying the Carnival for Love To Craft Challenge Blog #70 for September/October 2022

 

For challenge #70 for Sep/Oct 2022 of the Love to Craft Challenge Blog I chose to use a Centre Step card that I had in my stash and decorate it with some images, paper and dies from La-La Land Crafts

Here is my card for this month:


I have stamped the three hippos from the Sweet Wishes Clear Stamp Set from the wonderful Irina at La-La Land Crafts on to X-Press It Blending card using Tuxedo Black Memento ink and then coloured with the following Copics markers:
  • hippos - E40, E41, E43, E44, R30, C00, C0, C1
  • cup - B12, B14, B16, B18, C00, C0, C1
  • straw - C1, R59
  • liquorice straps - R27, R59
  • chocolate - T2, T4, R24, R27, R59, E74, E77, E79
On the Centre Step card, I have adhered paper from the Celebrate Paper Pack.

I have diecut the ferris wheel from both white cardstock and silver paper using the Ferris Wheel die. Then joined the two parts together using a brad from my stash.

I have also diecut the two tickets using the Ticket die, outlined them with my B16 Copic marker and stamped the sentiments from Enjoy the Ride Clear Stamp Set using Nautical Blue Memento ink. 

I then adhered everything on to the Centre Step card.

Here are some close ups of the hippos before I fussy cut them:

Here is the layout before I adhered everything:


As usual, I have taken inspiration from the wonderful Alyce at Kit and Clowder and used some inspiration from the cards of the La-La Land Crafts Design Team on Facebook.

There is inspiration from the rest of the Love to Craft Challenge Blog DT over on the Love to Craft Challenge Blog, so please pop over to everyone's blog by clicking on their name. We always appreciate a comment or two! :) You can also find out what other challenges are out there, which could give you some ideas for your card or gift stash.

We all hope that you are able to join us for this challenge. We look forward to visiting your blogs and seeing your gorgeous "always anything goes" creations. Please ensure that you are a follower of the Love to Craft Challenge Blog!

Have fun! This challenge will end on the 15th of October, 2022. Please check the Love to Craft Challenge Blog to find out the winners of Challenge #69.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
TBD


Thanks for looking!
                              

1 comment:

  1. Well they look like they are having a blast! I miss seeing your projects over at Crafting Happiness Challenges. We are now weekly with 2 options: 1) Card with a theme each week or you can choose 2) Not a card - there is no theme for non-card projects - it's anything goes. Hope to see you come back and play! This week the card theme is flowers. Smiles!
    https://craftinghappinesschallenges.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete