Thursday 8 September 2022

Frame It for Let's Craft and Create Challenge Blog on the 5th of September, 2022

 

Apologies, but life has just been crazy - we have had crazy cold weather and our study with my computer is on the cold side of the house, so it is just not a place that I want to sit!
So here is a very basic version of my post:


Anyway, for this month's challenge at Let's Craft and Create Challenge Blog we have the optional theme of

Frame It! Use a Frame

Here is my card:


Here is another photo:


I have stamped the critters from Best Day Ever from La-La Land Crafts with Tuxedo Black Memento ink on to X-Press It Blending card and then coloured with Copics pens. There are some outline dies for this set: Best Day Ever Outline Dies, so I have used those!


I have die cut some white card stock using the Linked Squares die from La-La Land Crafts for my frame and used foam tape to give it dimension.

I have adhered a paper from the Celebrate Paper Pack from La-La Land Crafts on to a Kraft card from Envelope Solutions using double-sided tape. Then stamped the show-ground silhouette image from
Best of Times Clear Stamp Set from La-La Land Crafts using Nautical Blue Memento ink.

For the sentiment, I die cut one of the ribbons from Stitched Ribbon Dies and stamped the sentiment from Best Day Ever from La-La Land Crafts in Nautical Blue Memento ink.

Here is photo of the layout:

Here is a photo of two of the critters before they were die cut:


As usual I found inspiration from the La-La Land Crafts DT, who showcased some awesome projects on the La-La Land Crafts blog and as usual, from the wonderful Alyce at Kit and Clowder and her fantastic monthly classes.

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:
TBD


Let's Craft and Create Challenges are monthly and go live on the 5th of every month and you have until the end of the month to add your creations which can be anything goes plus an optional theme.

There is inspiration from the rest of the Let's Craft and Create DT over on the Let's Craft and Create Challenge Blog, so please pop over to everyone's blog by clicking on their name. We always appreciate a comment or two! :) You can also find out what other challenges are out there, which could give you some ideas for your card stash.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment