Sunday 7 May 2023

Mermaid Coffee by LeAnn's World 101 for Little Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #205 on the 7th of May, 2023


Hi All!
Welcome to my post about my card for challenge #205, the 7th of May 2023 challenge for the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. Today is my son's 14th birthday!

Here is my completed card:
I chose to use the Mermaid Coffee, as I am a big coffee fan! I have digitally printed the image with the sentiment on to X-Press It Blending card and then coloured with the following Copics markers:
  • skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
  • lips - RV66
  • eyes - BG53, BG45, BG57
  • hair - E13, E15, E17, E19
  • tail - BG53, BG45, BG57, Clear Wink of Stella
  • purple - V12, V15, V17
  • blue - B12, B14, B16, B18
  • gold - Y28, Clear Wink of Stella
  • grounding - W00, W0, W1, W2, W3, W4, W5, colourless blender
  • outline - V17
I have added some black glitter pen to the sentiment, white gel pen to the pearls and eyes and then cut out the image using my paper cutter and adhered it to a white card from Envelope Solutions.

As usual, I have taken inspiration from the wonderful Alyce at Kit and Clowder and her fantastic monthly classes and bonus classes.

Here are a couple of photos close-up of the colouring before and after I added the grounding and it was adhered to the card:

There is inspiration from the rest of the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends DT over on the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge blog, so please pop over to everyone's blog by clicking on their name. We always appreciate a comment or two! :) You can also find out what other challenges are out there, which could give you some ideas for your card or gift stash.

We all hope that you are able to join us for this challenge. We look forward to visiting your blogs and seeing your gorgeous "always anything goes" creations. Please ensure that you are a follower of the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge blog to be eligible for a prize!
Have fun! This challenge will end on Saturday the 15th of April, 2023. Please check the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge blog on Sunday 2nd of April, 2023 to find out the winners of Challenge #202.

I would like to enter this card into a few challenges:
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment