Friday 5 August 2022

Reindeer for Winter Wonderland Challenge on the 5th of August, 2022

 

At Winter Wonderland this month, we are hosted by Dawn!

Welcome to our seventh challenge for 2022.

Our theme is:

Reindeer

So here is my project:


Please remember that it is Christmas projects only and they must include the theme of Reindeer.

We do not have a sponsor for this challenge.

I have been looking at all the freebies I receive with my cardmaking magazines and I chose to use one of those for this challenge - I am not sure which magazine this is from, but I have die cut the Scandi-style heart die from red cardstock multiple times. I punched out all the pieces and then glued the heart on to a small white square card from Envelope Solutions. I then added two reindeers either side of the heart.

I then used my MISTI to stamp the sentiment from Happiest of Holidays Clear Stamp set by La-La Land Crafts in Love Letter Memento ink.

Here is a close-up of the freebie:


I would like to add this card to the following challenges:
A Perfect Time to Craft Challenge #8-2022 - August Anything Goes (I was a spotlight winner in June!)
Classic Design Challenge August 2022 #8 - Anything Goes (I won first prize last month!!)
Mix It Up Challenge #60 - Anything Goes plus the Option of Clean and Simple


There is inspiration from the rest of the Winter Wonderland DT over on the Winter Wonderland blog, so please pop over to everyone's blog by clicking on their name. We always appreciate a comment or two! :) You can also find out what other challenges are out there, which could give you some ideas for your card stash.
We all hope that you are able to join us for this challenge. Please remember that it is Christmas Projects only! We look forward to visiting your blogs and seeing your gorgeous Christmas creations. Please be sure to post a link back to the Winter Wonderland blog in your blog post in order to be eligible for a prize!
Have fun and remember that you can enter up to 3 times. This challenge will end on Thursday the 1st of September, 2022.
Please check the Winter Wonderland blog to find out the winners of the From Our Gnome To Yours Challenge.

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Simple, yet beautiful card design. I love the red and white colour combo, so festive!
    Thank you for playing along with us at Christmas Crafts All Year ‘Round. We hope to see you again next time. Have a wonderful day!
    ♥ Lena ~ DT
    Christmas Crafts All Year ‘Round
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR ROUND challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete